- Do you want information about things to do in the Community?
- Do you need food?
- Do you need help with bills?
- Do you want help finding the service you need?
Dandenong Community Advisory Bureau (DCAB) provides services mainly to people who live in the City of Greater Dandenong.
We are a not-for-profit community organisation. Our services are free. We do not tell other people your business.
We may be able to help you.
I Need Emergency Relief
I have no money for:
• getting to an appointment
I live in Dandenong (3175) or Keysborough (3173)
We may be able to help if you live somewhere else
I Need a Loan
Loans may be for:
• things for your home
• some medical and dental services
• education needs
• buying a car
• repairing your home or fence
• other things, ask us
Loans are not for paying bills or debt
Loans are not cash loans
I Need Information
Not sure where to get help?
Not sure what type of help you need?
Not sure who to ask?
Our friendly staff can help you:
• find services you need
• contact services on your behalf
• fill in some types of forms
Written and online information